West Virginia Concealed Handgun License Training - Class Information Page
- CHL Class Information Page -
- Please contact me prior to attending class. I will need to know who and how many students to expect.
- The class will be held at New Life Tabernacle, just off Corridor H. The cost will be $65 per person.
- No Firearms or ammunition allowed in the classroom. If you wish to use your personal firearm for training, please leave it in your car during the classroom period.
Afterwards, all personal firearms must be cased or holstered - no hand carried firearms.
- Class begins at 0800 and ends approximately 2PM. Please arrive between 730-745 to fill out any additional paperwork.
- We will not be breaking for lunch. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Prior to class, I will need your name exactly as it appears on your WV Drivers License. The name on your class certificate must match your ID exactly.
- Ensure that you bring your current valid drivers license when you arrive.
- Class will be held, rain or shine.
- I suggest that you fill out and print your CHL application prior to arrival. (Download it here)
(Provisional for 18-21 Yr olds)
I can notarize it for you. Ensure that your name on the application matches your
drivers license exactly.
Payment is requested prior to training day
- Credit Card (with 3% surcharge passed along)