P3 Group, LLC's Inventory, Payment and Pricing Policies
P3 Group, LLC works to keep our prices low and your savings high. We do so by using the following policies:
Our inventory Policy:
* OTD - Out The Door - This is the total you'll pay. This includes the firearm, shipping & Handling, West Virginia Sales Tax, and the NICS background check. Keep this in mind when you're comparing our price with what you see advertised online.
- We don´t maintain a large inventory. We stock very few firearms. For the most part, we order firearms and other sporting goods when a customer orders them from us. Not having to tie up funds in an inventory saves us money. We pass these savings on to you.
- Some may consider the inability to physically handle the merchandise before ordering a detriment. However, please note that very few "brick and mortar" firearms dealers stock every make and model (Glock produces more than 15 different models in their .40 caliber line). If you have a specific make, model or caliber that you're interested in, drop us a note. We'll return an OTD* price quote to you within 24 hours.
Our Return and Repair Policy:
- We do not accept returns, unless the merchandise is faulty.
- If a firearm that you have purchased from us breaks within the warrantee period (varies by manufacturer), we will gladly send it back to the manufacturer for repair, free of charge.
- If a firearm that you have purchased elsewhere breaks within the warrantee period (varies by manufacturer), we will gladly send it back to the manufacturer for repair, for a nominal charge (Explained Here).
Our Payment Policy:
- We do not accept credit cards. Our bank charges a monthly and yearly account fee as well as a per transaction charge. Accepting only cash or checks keeps our overhead low. We pass these savings on to you.
- We require a 50% non refundable down payment when you place your order.
- Full payment is required at firearm delivery.
Our Advertisement Policy:
- We don´t advertise in trade magazines or newspapers. All of our business is "word of mouth." Not having to pay for advertisement keeps our costs low. We pass these savings on to you.
- This also keeps our list of clientele small, allowing us to provide the personalized services that large scale retailers don´t have the time for.
- If you´re happy with our service, tell a friend. If for some reason, you are not 100% happy with our service, please let us know.
We´ll do our best to make it right!
Please contact me BEFORE you have anything shipped.